We are very proud of the outstanding Co-Curricular programme on offer at Peter Moyes Anglican Community School. We believe in the holistic education of the child, that is, the focus of the school should be on development of the whole child. We see the benefits of Co-Curricular Activities in enhancing the sense of community in the staff and students of the school and the local community. To this end it is compulsory for all students from Year 1 to Year 12 to be involved in a Co-Curricular activity.
The Co-Curricular Programme:
· Offers students from Years 1 to 12 a wide range of Co-Curricular activities, which run before, during and after school throughout the calendar school year.
· Activities are varied to allow students to explore new pursuits in a safe, caring and supportive setting.
· Presents students with the opportunity to learn a musical instrument.
· Provides opportunities for exhibitions and performances within the areas of visual arts, drama, music, and dance both within and outside the school.
· Fosters student participation in interschool sporting competitions.
· Contributes to the holistic development of students through maintaining a wide variety of cultural, spiritual, social, sporting and artistic pursuits.
· Ensures the range of activities on offer are inclusive as they are varied in type, cost, location and delivery. A selection of the activities on offer include Table Tennis, Karate, Tournament of the Minds, Golf, Debating and Fencing etc.
All information regarding the current programme and enrolment forms can be found below at the following links or through the Head of Co-Curricular, Mrs Tara Norton.
Primary School Middle School