Peter Moyes Anglican Community School is a caring and supportive educational institution and a wonderful community in which to work.
Our school seeks to employ outstanding educators who are dynamic, innovative and are committed to achieving personal excellence. We strive to provide a cooperative, team oriented and supportive environment that focuses on staff wellbeing.
Independent schools are in the fortunate position of being able to carefully select and appoint their own staff. In selecting our staff, we require the following:
- Appropriate academic qualifications and relevant experience
- Membership of the Western Australian College of Teaching (for teaching staff)
- Possession of a “Working with Children Check” where required
- Preparedness to support the Anglican Ethos of the School
- Willingness to contribute to our co-curricular Programme
- Ability to relate well to others
We are very proud of our staff, both teaching and non teaching. They are all committed to the School and work very hard in their respective roles to make our school a positive, attractive and effective learning environment.