Casual relief education assistants play an important role at our School, assisting teachers and students when their regular support is unavailable. 

To apply to become a relief education assistant at the School, please complete and return the Relief Education Assistant Registration Form, along with certified supporting document to

The following documents are required: 

  • CV
  • Certified certificate/s for qualification/s
  • Certified Working With Children Check Card

Your application will not be processed unless all supporting documents are provided. Only certified copies of documents will be accepted. We require our relief education assistants to hold a Cert III or IV in Education Support, Teachers Aid or similar qualification.