Casual relief teachers play an important role at our School, teaching students when their regular teacher is unavailable. 

To apply to become a relief teacher at the School, please complete and return the Relief Teacher Registration Form, along with certified supporting document to  The School encourages recent graduates to also apply. 

The following documents are required: 

  • CV
  • Certified certificate/s for qualification/s
  • Certified statement/s of service from previous school/s (relief teaching periods not applicable)
  • Certified TRBWA Registration Letter 
  • Certified TRBWA Annual Fees (paid receipt)
  • Certified Working With Children Check Card

Your application will not be processed unless all documents are provided. Only certified copies of documents will be accepted.